The Wing Patterns indicator scans for many different kinds of Patterns using an XABCD structure. The term Wing Pattern is used to refer to all types of patterns based on a general XABCD structure, which is plotted in an alternate high-low extreme form. If you connect these points on a chart, it usually looks like the wings of a butterfly, thus the name Wing Pattern. These patterns fit very well with the Harmonic patterns. Other patterns that can be searched are stored in an external file.
View channels published by companies related to Forex trading. The companies may be brokers, software companies, or any other type of business with an interest in Foreign Exchange.
- FXCM Videos - View videos published by Forex Exchange Capital Markets. They are overall one of the best FX brokers in the business. Being a publicly traded company in the USA they have an added level of scrutiny on their business that is not seen with many other brokers. FXCM also offers very good trading platforms.
- IBFX Videos - View videos published by IBFX (InterbankFX). The company was bought by the Monex Group but still offers retail forex services. Their MT4 offering is still one of the best in the market.
- FOREX.com - View videos published by FOREX.com. The company bought GFT Forex, which has the Dealbook platform.
- OANDA - View videos published by OANDA. The company is one of the best in the industry.
- Dukascopy TV - View videos published by Dukascopy.
- NinjaTrader Videos - View videos published by NinjaTrader Software. The software has been used in general trading for a number of years with a very loyal following. The NinjaTrader channel provides educational material about the software and other topics.
- instaforex - View videos published by instaforex - Instant Forex Trading.
- Pepperstone AU - View videos published by Pepperstone AU. The company is an online FX/CFD broker providing traders across the globe with cutting-edge technology to trade the world’s markets.