The Wing Patterns indicator scans for many different kinds of Patterns using an XABCD structure. The term Wing Pattern is used to refer to all types of patterns based on a general XABCD structure, which is plotted in an alternate high-low extreme form. If you connect these points on a chart, it usually looks like the wings of a butterfly, thus the name Wing Pattern. These patterns fit very well with the Harmonic patterns. Other patterns that can be searched are stored in an external file.
View channels dedicated to trading Forex. These channels are created from live trading sessions but are not real-time and may be edited in some cases by the author.
- Scalping University - View videoss by Boris Schlossberg about scalping FX market.
- FX Trifecta - View videos published by Rob Booker about the Trifecta trading system he created.
- Currency Secrets Channel - View videos published by Day Trading Forex Live. They have published videos on a simple and effective break-out strategy applied on 4-hourly price charts using highly-sophisticated-state-of-the-art horizontal lines.
- Day Trading Forex Live - View videos published by Day Trading Forex Live, a forex education service that is dedicated to teaching retail traders how to trade forex successfully.
- 5K to 1M in 200 Days - Video series of 1 Million Dollar Trader challenge.
- 100K Challenge - Video series of 100K Challenge by Warrior Trading.